Since the program's launch in 2017, thirty-six artists from diverse backgrounds have participated in the creation of this large public collection of contemporary art
The programming promotes diversity of vocabulary and aesthetics. The diversity of the territories of the Grand Paris thus calls for a diversity of artistic forms: monumental works integrated into architecture, sculptures and installations, video works and digital arts, interventions on light ...
In 2020, the Société du Grand Paris reveals 5 new projects:
- Stromae and Luc Junior Tam's project with Kengo Kuma for the Saint Denis Pleyel station;
- Jeppe Hein's project with Elisabeth de Portzamparc for the Bourget RER station;
- Pablo Valbuena's project with Jérôme Brunet for the Issy RER station;
- Abdelkader Benchamma's project with King Kong for the Vitry Center station;
- Noémie Goudal's project with Berranger & Vincent for the Blanc Mesnil station.
In addition, 6 new artists complete the "tandem" program:
- JR with Benedetta Tagliabue for Clichy-Montfermeil station
- Eva Jospin with Jean-Paul Viguier for the Kremlin-Bicêtre Hôpital station
- Daniel Buren with Jean-Marie Duthilleul for the Sevran Livry station
- Félicie d'Etienne d'Orves with Dietmar Feichtinger for the Parc des Expositions
- Fabrice Hyber with Jean-Marie Duthilleul for the Noisy-Champs station
- Eduardo Kobra with Thomas Richez for the service work in Champigny
Browse the network map to discover the 36 ongoing collaborations.